Located in Northwest Montana in the breathtaking Northern Rockies, we host a number of events for friends, families and business groups that will make life long memories. You will be completely surrounded by some of the most amazing mountain scenery in Northwest Montana. When you combine our scenery with years of experienced guides, you will be sure to have a one-of-a-kind experience.
Whether you choose to fish mountainous streams, float the river or experience a mountain lake you will be able to take in all of Montana’s beauty and abundant wildlife. We offer many combinations of fishing trips and mountain scenic horseback adventures that are customized to fit you and your group needs throughout the summer months.
As a team we work hard to ensure you have a top quality experience. We sincerely care about your experience with us and we pride ourselves on our unforgettable views and our family-like hospitality. Our goal is to make sure that you will be more than pleased with your Montana vacation trip. We appreciate your interest in our operation and hope you decide to join us because it is always an adventure here. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us, we would love to hear from you.
- Horse back riding (minimum 2 people)
- All day trail ride is $275 per person per day.
- Fishing Trail Ride combination rate (2 day / 1 overnight) – Cost per person $950
- Fishing Trail Ride combinations daily rate – Cost per person $500
- Trail Rides per hour rate- Per hour – $45.00 minimum 2 hour minimum
- Mountain lake fishing
- Non-Resident Fishing licenses- please purchase your 2 day ($52.00), 10 day ($82.00), or season fishing license. Also remember to purchase your conservation license.
- Day Trip – Hike in……….$425 per person/includes lunch and drinks
- Day Trip – Horseback in……….$500 per person/includes lunch and drinks
- Two or more days – hike in……….$500 per person/per day, includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and lodging for two nights
- Two or more days – horseback in……….$600 per person/per day, includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and lodging for two nights
- Float Trip
- Float trips: We offer float trips on the Clark Fork River and the Flathead River.
- ½ day price: $395 one or two persons
- Full day price: $495 one or two persons
- Walk and Wade: We walk and wade trips on the Clark Fork River, Flathead River, Thompson River and Bull River.
- ½ day price: $395
- Full day price: $495
- 3 days fishing, 3 nights lodging for $1,400 per person. Included trips is (walk and wade fishing), (river fishing) and (mountain lake fishing).
- 5 day fishing, 5 nights lodging for $2,250 per person. (walk and wade fishing), (river fishing) and (mountain lake fishing)
- Clark Fork River- We fish the Clark Fork from Saint Regis to the Idaho Border. This river is a blast to fish with dry flies at different times of the year. This river has big rainbows, cut throats, bass and large pike that swim its waters. The Clark Fork River joins the Flathead River and turns into the biggest river in the state. This River is a great river to enjoy a day on the water.
- Flat head River- The Flathead river has the most emerald green tent to the water. It commands some of the most picturesque scenary the surrounds the valley floor. If someone is wanting to catch a, array of fish the is the river to do it. Its waters are warmer than the Clark fork and it grows big bass and pike. These waters also hold some nice cutthroats and rainbows.
- Thompson River- The Thompson river emerges from the Upper Thompson lake and runs 50 miles before dumping into the confluence of the Lower Clark fork river. This river is picturesque as it winds slowly down stream. It picks up speed and flows at a faster speed the last 15 miles down stream. The Thompson river remains very clear when other rivers are pretty muddy in the spring of the year. This river is fairly isolated and receives only moderate level of fishing pressure. The river holds a good number of rainbow trout, whitefish, brook trout, cutthroat trout. This river is absolutely beautiful!
- Bull River- The Bull River is a tributary of the Clark fork river. This river contains brown trout with reaching over 20 inches or more. This river is surrounded by the Cabinet Wilderness’s snow capped peaks. I can’t think of a better river to take in the view as the Bull River.
- Packages include but not limited to: These packages include full service combining meals, lodging and fully guided full day fishing trips. We will chose between river fishing, mountain lakes, creek fishing. Does not include fishing licenses, alcohol, or airport shuttle.
- Airport shuttle $350 dollars (includes pickup and drop off to Missoula international airport).
- ***If we do not have the package you are looking for call us and we can custom design the fishing trip you are looking for.
- Custom Summer Vacation includes- 6 nights lodging / 5 days of activities- Including (walk wade fishing trips / float trips / mountain lake fishing / horse trail rides / cattle drive).
- Corporate events
- Family gatherings
- Cattle Drive
- Church group retreat
- Family Reunion
- Mountain Biking trips
- ATV trip/tour
- 4 wheel vehicle tour
- Make our lodge in Plains Montana or Trout Creek Montana your hub for your Montana Vacation. Our lodges are perfectly located within driving distance to Glacier National Park, National Bison Range, Ross Creek Cedars, Kootenai Water Falls, and more. Our Custom packages will be the dream vacation you are looking for.
- Plains Lodge
- Trout Creek Lodge
Trout Creek Rental
- Price – $200 per night
- Scenic views
- Things to do
- National forest
- Map of day trips
- Deposit instructions: A 25% deposit non-refundable will be required, remaining balance will be required 60 days before arrival.
- A 25% deposit at the time of booking is required. An additional 25% is required 90 days after booking and the balance of the hunt cost is due 60 days before arrival. These deposits are non-refundable. If booking years in advance, a 15% deposit is required.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: For all trips, a 25% non-refundable deposit for each person is required to reserve a trip.
- Office Phone: (406)-826-7770
- License #8313
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider. This institution is operated under special use permit with the Lolo, Superior and Kootenai National Forests, state lands, timber company lands, and other private land. In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).